Time Troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Troubles

Hi Im using 2.3.2 and have had people moaning at me for ages about the time being wrong, I think it was since we moved the site from the US to the UK.

I have set the time in options to GMT and now the bulletin board thinks its 5 hours earlier than it is even though the server clock is showing the right time. How could this be and is there something else I need to alter?
    Batter Late than ....... pregnant

You need to set the timezone in the Admin CP to match the timezone of the server your forums are running on. Then each user needs to set their local timezones in the User CP.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      You need to set the timezone in the Admin CP to match the timezone of the server your forums are running on. Then each user needs to set their local timezones in the User CP.
      Oh dear LOL I forgot to set my user CP to the right time sorry for troubling you
      Batter Late than ....... pregnant

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X