Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email notificatio problem

I have a problem in email notification.

whan some one (member 1) reply on a threadm the email notification goes to all users that reply in that thread, that is the normal case.

but if other member (member 2) reply on the same thread after (member 1), and the (member 3) that is replied before (member 1) is not login yet, the email notification goes to member3 , it's not make since, and I notice in other forum this is not happend.

I mean no more email notification until member 3 login again.

the forum version 2.2.9.

plz help, and sorry for the bad language.
    One of highly customized vBCMS used for news site.
    www.manshor.net

Sorry, I couldn't quite follow this. Member 3 should only receive one email notification on this thread.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

that's what I mean ..

member3 now recieving 2 emails, any help?
      www.manshor.net

Comment

It sounds like a fluke. If this is happening on a regular basis, then I suggest you upgrade to the latest stable version - 2.3.3.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

no other suggestion ??

we have too many hacks, and don't want to reinstall them

can u give me the variables that affect on this, so can trace the problem.

thx for advance
          www.manshor.net

Comment

As I send this sounds like a fluke. If it is continuing on a regular basis then my advice is to upgrade to the most recent stable version.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X