Default Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Style

I have 5 styles sets. How do I change the default style set for all usergroups including guests and unregistered ?
    Real Web Host

it needs to be the first style

Comment

So I have to manually change style numbers in the style, template, and replacement sets tables in the db?
      Real Web Host

Comment

i wouldnt suggest that i belive you could download your current style thats the first, and download the one you want to make default, and then upload over each other, if that make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
          it needs to be the first style
          No it doesn't. To make the new style show up as the default, simply modify the Default Style properties (the one witout a 'remove' link) and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default [properties]
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Haha, that's so simple and I never thought of doing that. xD Unfortunately, it'd change the style for people who were already using it, but eh.
            Fool's Gold: Discussion of rock 'n' roll, movies, A Song of Ice and Fire, Discworld, The Wheel of Time, The Lord of the Rings, Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, literature, games, and more. It's ace.

Last.FM * LiveJournal

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X