Deleting all mods in sql

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting all mods in sql

Hi, i want to clean up my sql possibly remaking it, taking only what is necessary for 2.3.3.

Is there a way i could just save the necessary sql files in admincp? or in phpmyadmin..

Thanks
    Jason

There is no automated way to do this. You will have to determine what changes each hack made to the database, then figure our how to reverse those changes. You may want to ask for specific help in the appropriate hack threads at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

theres no way i can take out just the files that hold memebers, topics, and replys, etc... ??

Comment

Not sure what you mean. As I said if any of your hacks made changes to the database, then you will need to manually remove those changes to restore the db to its defaults.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

what i mean, is if i can save an sql file of the members, repys, posts fields so that i can just drop that whole vbulletin table, and recreate a new one

Comment

No. You will need to also backup and restore all the other tables that share data with these tables. There is simply no easy way to do this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
            X