Style Imported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Imported

I have two styles on a vbulletin forum running at the moment. I did it installed it awhile ago and they are completely different. I tried to view my new style but my new style has the same look, same templates, same images... etc as my other skin. It works for some people. Whats wrong with it? what did l do? I tried to refreshing the page but it wont work for me.

Sorry I don't understand. Can you explain exactly what you've done and what happens?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry.. I was soo tried. I have two styles on my forum and they looks same as each others but it is not the same styles. I uploaded a different style. but when viewing my styles.. they looks totally same to me.

Comment

Hello.. anybody help? i stlll having the same problem.

Comment

Make sure each style is using different replacement and template sets.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yea.. I sure its...but l cant see the new style.. it works for all my members execpt me.

Comment

If that's the case them it sounds like a broswer cache issue. Try completely logging out, then back in. Also try with a different browser.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X