Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The place to discuss hacks is at vBulletin.org. If you can't find a hack there, talk to one of their staff members.

Leave a comment:

• CorvetteMan
    replied
    I've been using Photopost for a year - no regrets. I did a LOT of research, and it was simply the best app for the money.

One of my other criteria was that a REAL company did the app, was supporting it, and was continuing to develop it.

Check out my gallery at www.digitalcorvettes.com/photopost

Leave a comment:

• hypedave
    replied
    Originally posted by J.C.
    I've been searching in vb.org, can't find a good one. Oak gallery isn't that good.

I need a gallery thats as good as 4images's, however I heard that 4images can be integrated, have anyone try it? is it working?

thx.
    have you considered looking at photopost?

Leave a comment:

• J.C.
    replied
    I've been searching in vb.org, can't find a good one. Oak gallery isn't that good.

I need a gallery thats as good as 4images's, however I heard that 4images can be integrated, have anyone try it? is it working?

thx.

Leave a comment:

• Ig@r
    replied
    My suggestion is to go to vbulletin.org. There you can find Oak gallery integration (free) and some non-free solutions as well.

Leave a comment:

• J.C.
    started a topic vBulletin Image Gallery Hack ?

vBulletin Image Gallery Hack ?

Hi
    I'm searching for the best image gallery hack for vb 2.3, please post your suggestion here.

thanks lot.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X