Forums showing the incorrect time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums showing the incorrect time

It's currently 3:07 AM here on the east coast and my forums show the time as 12:07 AM. The forums are set to 'GMT - 5 Hours' (Eastern Time). Any idea for the cause of this and what I can do to fix this issue?

I'm using version 2.3.3.

Thanks,

Dan

Your server time is obviously not set to what you think it is...login via SSH or Telnet and run this command to see what time the server thinks it is:
    date

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
      Your server time is obviously not set to what you think it is...login via SSH or Telnet and run this command to see what time the server thinks it is:
      date
      The server looks to be set in PST.

Comment

First, make sure the time setting in your Admin CP is set to your server's time zone - Admin CP -> Options -> vBulletin Options -> [Date / Time options] -> Time Zone Offset.

Second, make sure your time offset in your user cp is set to your time zone - user cp -> Edit Options -> Time offset.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
          First, make sure the time setting in your Admin CP is set to your server's time zone - Admin CP -> Options -> vBulletin Options -> [Date / Time options] -> Time Zone Offset.

Second, make sure your time offset in your user cp is set to your time zone - user cp -> Edit Options -> Time offset.
          Well that makes enough sense.

Thank you both very much for your help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X