• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with lost password

hi

when any uoser try to get his password and write the email

the problem with data base it's come

There seems to have been a slight problem with the مجالس الساهر نــت database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

itry to revert to original the lostpw templet but the saim problem

what i can do now ??

i have vb 2.3.3

no bady reply

Comment

You wil need to view the source of that page and copy and paste the actual error message you are getting.

Comment

Code:

<html><head><title>مجالس الساهر نــت Database Error</title><style>P,BODY{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}</style><body>

<!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.3.3:

Invalid SQL: 
        	INSERT INTO useractivation
        	 (useractivationid, userid, dateline, activationid, type, usergroupid)
        	VALUES
        	 (NULL, 26, 1074894648, '96948722', 1, 6)

mysql error: Unknown column 'usergroupid' in 'field list'

mysql error number: 1054

Date: Saturday 24th of January 2004 01:50:48 AM
        Script: http://64.191.51.124/mjales/mjales/member.php
        Referer: http://www.alsaher.net/mjales/member.php
         -->

</table></td></tr></table></form>
        <blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the مجالس الساهر نــت database.</b><br>
        Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="<A href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical">mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote></body></head></html>

Comment

Reupload the original member.php from from the vB 2.3.3 zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i ubload the file but the saim problem

Code:

<html><head><title>مجالس الساهر نــت Database Error</title><style>P,BODY{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}</style><body>
            <!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.3.3:
            Invalid SQL: 
            	VALUES
            	 (NULL, 26, 1074940895, '1514129', 1, 6)

Date: Saturday 24th of January 2004 02:41:35 PM
            Referer: http://www.alsaher.net/mjales/member.php?action=lostpw
             -->
            <blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the مجالس الساهر نــت database.</b><br>
            Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="<A href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical">mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote></body></head></html>

Comment

The only other possibility is that you did not upgrade to 2.3.3 correctly. If you had and are running the 2.3.3 files, you would not get this error.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

hi

now i ubgrad to 2.3.4 and still the problem

Code:
                <!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.3.4:
                Invalid SQL: 
                	VALUES
                	 (NULL, 26, 1075451210, '77989879', 1, 6)

Date: Friday 30th of January 2004 12:26:50 PM
                Referer: http://www.alsaher.net/mjales/member...&action=lostpw
                 -->
                Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="<A href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical">mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p><form><textarea rows="12" cols="60">Database error in vBulletin 2.3.4:
                Invalid SQL: 
                	VALUES
                	 (NULL, 26, 1075451210, '77989879', 1, 6)

Date: Friday 30th of January 2004 12:26:50 PM
                Referer: http://www.alsaher.net/mjales/member...;action=lostpw
                </textarea></form></blockquote></body></head></html>

Comment

You did not upgrade correctly. You missed the step that creates this field.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

ok what can i do now ???

how to fix this ?

Comment

First I need to know exactly what you have done. Which version did you originally upgrade from? Which upgrade scripts did you run? What happened when you ran the upgrade scripts? Did you get any errors?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                        First I need to know exactly what you have done. Which version did you originally upgrade from? Which upgrade scripts did you run? What happened when you ran the upgrade scripts? Did you get any errors?
                        i upgrade from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3 and i have this problem and now i upgrade to 2.3.4

befor i run upgrade26.php from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3

and i run upgrade27.php from 2.3.3 to 2.3.4

no idon't get any errors

Comment

Hmmm...I don't see anyway to get that error is you ran those upgrade scripts and all the steps. If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X