Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to moved the list of logged-in users from top to bottom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to moved the list of logged-in users from top to bottom?

Can someone please help me move the list of logged-in users from the top of the the screen to the bottom? Is there a tutorial about how to this somewhere?

Thanks for your assistance.

in the template

Find a template for your front page, and I believe you are looking for a variable that sounds like $onlineusers or something in that nature. Just move that variable from top of the template to the bottom, where you want it. hope this helps,

Originally posted by Bigforumfan
    Can someone please help me move the list of logged-in users from the top of the the screen to the bottom? Is there a tutorial about how to this somewhere?

Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

I found this template:
      forumdisplay_loggedinusers

It contains this:
      <br>(Users Browsing this Forum: $browsers)

Do templates have other temnplates inside?

Obviously there is a template that contains the forumdisplay_loggedinusers template. How can I find this?

What is the name of the template that displays all of the threads in a forum?

Comment

best bet check vbt ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
          best bet check vbt ;D
          huh?

Comment

This was already answered. Move $onlineusers in the forumhome template to wherever you want it to appear.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X