Problem after upgrading to 2.3.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem after upgrading to 2.3.3

I was running 2.3.2 did everything step by step and now all my forums are gone, please help.

Carlos

your forums shouldnt be "gone" can you please give us some more info?

Comment

After I uploaded all the files and the running the upgraded script all the forums are gone, I have the forums locked right now but I will unlock them like that you can see.

Carlos

Comment

did you backup your database before proceeding?

i must say that music is the most annoying thing

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
          did you backup your database before proceeding?

i must say that music is the most annoying thing
          Yes I did a backup, I'm on the phone with my provider to see if they can restore it, sorry about the music

Carlos

Comment

Anyone else.

Carlos

Comment

id suggest restoring it, and trying again on a test copy of your board

did you have any hacks prior to upgrading?

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
                id suggest restoring it, and trying again on a test copy of your board

did you have any hacks prior to upgrading?
                No hacks, I just have to wait because my provider is taking their time restoring the backup.

Carlos

Comment

You really haven't provided enough information for anyone to help. There is no way that a simple upgrade would have caused this problem. Perhaps if you can explain exactly what you did - step-by-step - and what happened after that we will be better able to help.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                    You really haven't provided enough information for anyone to help. There is no way that a simple upgrade would have caused this problem. Perhaps if you can explain exactly what you did - step-by-step - and what happened after that we will be better able to help.
                    Well after my provider restore the backup everything seems to be working just fine with the upgraded, so I really don't know what happen, hopefully everything stays working.

Carlos

Comment

Working...
                    X