Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tubedogg
    replied
    The filename of the image is the link to the attachment. You can get it after uploading an attachment and use it in an img tag. The attachment should be somewhere where all users have permission to view it, or the image will be broken for those who don't have permission to view it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    They are stored in the database. What you want will not work. They will need to use the [img] on a file that is physically uploaded somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Kerrek Cage
    replied
    I know, but the point of them being able to upload is so they can upload their signature images.

Where are the uploaded images stored?

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    The only way to use the IMG tag is to have the graphic uploaded somewhere on a server (site), and it is URL accessable.

Leave a comment:

• Allowing users to post attachements between [IMG] tags

I allow my users to upload, mainly for their signatures, except we've found that you can't actually get the filename of the image, therefore it won't work between the [IMG] tags, and you end up just getting a link.

Any way to put an attachement between IMG tags to have it show up in posts/signatures?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X