Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollback to vBB 2.3.3 from 3.0 Beta 7

Hi all,

due to unexpected problems of some users with the english language I'm forced to rollback my vBB 3.0 beta Board to a vBB 2.x.x (3.3.2. would be best) and modifiy the board with a german template. Is there any tutorial available? Any known problems? Or is there a german language template for vBB 3.0 beta 7 available? That would be best for sure... Thanks for your help!

kind regards
    Johannes Lomnitz

There is no way to "rollback" to vB2.x from vB3.x. The best you can do is restore the backup you made prior to upgrading, and you will lose everything that has happened since that point.

Comment

damn Well.. that's impossible for several reasons... I switched to 3.0 beta kinda long time ago..

Isn't there any german language template for 3.0 available, too? Or at least any date fixed for a stable release, so that vBB.org could release some stuff of that sort.. :/

Anyway, thanks for your help

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86416
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X