X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    The problem is most likely the Cookie Domain and Path setting in yoyur Admin CP. If you have the old domain entered in this setting, you will have the exact problem you are having. Set the Domain blank and the path to /
    I will notify my Site Tech about this... Thanks for the tip, Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The problem is most likely the Cookie Domain and Path setting in yoyur Admin CP. If you have the old domain entered in this setting, you will have the exact problem you are having. Set the Domain blank and the path to /

Leave a comment:

• Loyalty4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Faranth
    i cant even register correclty, so i cant help
    Please go on AIM. I have your name in my buddy list. I can explain more fully on AIM.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    i cant even register correclty, so i cant help

Leave a comment:

• Loyalty4Life
    replied
    Here is the hack I installed:

It's the [HowTo] Make your boards highlight with onMouseOver (template) hack

This hack can't possibly be the reason I can't log in once the site was moved...

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    if youve installed hack's as in file modifcations you will need to go to vbulletin.org for help, or remove the hacks (easiest way is to upload default files) and then we can successfully help you here

Leave a comment:

• Loyalty4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Faranth
    have you installed any hacks?
    Maybe one or two small ones. Most have been template modifications.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    have you installed any hacks?

Leave a comment:

• Loyalty4Life
    started a topic I'm in desperate need of help!

I'm in desperate need of help!

To anyone that might have the answer to my problem,

My hosting company is going to be getting a new dedicated server shortly after the end of this month. Right now, I am on his dedicated server that will be down at the end of the month. He tried moving my site here:

http://hostonlinux.biz/~loyalty/forum

Notice that you do not stay logged in. He is wondering what is going on, as am I. We both believe that once we move my site to his new dedicated server soon, we will still have the same problem. I am running vB 2.3.2.

Can someone please offer advice or possibly help to fix the problem? We are on a short schedule to find an answer, so any help is truly appreciated.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X