Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilie Animations

Hello

Just wondering what would cause animated smilies to work on one forum and not the other . On my forum we have quite a few animated smilies and wanted to help a friend out and went and uploaded some of ours and I installed them on his board . But none of them are animated now .
    Is there something I should look at in his admin panel that could effect this ? I kinda compared some settings already and seem to be the same as mine . Oh we both use the same VB version .

Thx

XJ

Either the smilies themselves aren't valid animated gifs or your browser isn't displaying the animations correctly. Can you post a link to one of the problem smilies so I can see if it's animated or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
      Either the smilies themselves aren't valid animated gifs or your browser isn't displaying the animations correctly. Can you post a link to one of the problem smilies so I can see if it's animated or not?
      Hi and thanks for the reply . Ya I doubt if the link thing will work cause his is a private forum and you'll get stopped at the front door with the p/w-username deal . Other buddy who helps out at our forum said there is a max. size setting for smilies somewhere ? I think when I uploaded and installed them on friends forum the size changed slightly and ko'd the animation . I can assure you they were animated before installation.

XJ

Comment

Originally posted by XJeepguy
        Other buddy who helps out at our forum said there is a max. size setting for smilies somewhere ?
        Not for smilies.

Comment

Working...
        X