Number of viewable threads/posts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of viewable threads/posts...

I have changed these settings in my control panel to 25 and 25... yet it remains at the old value of 15 for each. I have done the thread, and post recounting.. nothing. I figured I wouldn't need support for this, yet I seem to.

Help?

I'd recommend checking your user settings.
    Fool's Gold: Discussion of rock 'n' roll, movies, A Song of Ice and Fire, Discworld, The Wheel of Time, The Lord of the Rings, Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, literature, games, and more. It's ace.

Last.FM * LiveJournal

Comment

uhm.. all user settings are forced to use the board default.

Comment

Blah, I dunno why it'd be doing that, then. Double-check your account and make sure it's actually set to use the board default; that's the only thing I can suggest. ;/
        Fool's Gold: Discussion of rock 'n' roll, movies, A Song of Ice and Fire, Discworld, The Wheel of Time, The Lord of the Rings, Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, literature, games, and more. It's ace.

Last.FM * LiveJournal

Comment

I'll wait for one of the admins/mods to answer this.

Comment

All I can say is that if you haven't applied any hacks then this should work as designed.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Aahh, hacks.. hehe.. yeaaaahhh well. I have...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X