No announcement yet.

config.php:40 ?? This the error code ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• config.php:40 ?? This the error code ?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/*******/public_html/forum/admin/config.php:40) in /home/*******/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1652

I have been searching here for a while and cant seem to find out what is causing this one . Can anyone lend a hand ? Thanks

XJ

*= DB name

you have extra whitespace before <?php or after ?>

Comment

In the config.php file ?

Sorry , I've been lucky so far and have not had to deal with many errors .

Comment

id guess funcitons.php

Comment

I see in functions.php and error code 7 also . That helps . I didnt notice that before now .

Actualy Im still in the dark as to how to fix this . Could this be caused by the host ? I see the message comes and goes on certain forums pages . Sometimes its there , sometimes not . Thanks for any help

Dont know if its related or not but all the custom avatars that members have uploaded over the last while have dissapeared also . This happened quite a bit later than when this message appeared.

<?php
          error_reporting(7);
          Last edited by XJeepguy; Wed 19th Nov '03, 7:42pm.

Comment

Did you remove the whitespace or extra lines in config.php as was suggested? The default file should have only 39 lines. Yours has 40.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You definitely have extraneous whitespace or lines in config.php, that's what that error means. Press Control+Home and press Delete until it looks like this, where | is the cursor:
              |<?
              Then press Control+End and press backspace until it looks like this, again where | is the cursor:
              ?>|

Comment

Thanks guys , there was a double line there . Much appreciated .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X