Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Freed
    replied
    You probably have new replies on moderation, too. I honestly don't remember where the option to turn this off is, but until it's turned off mods will have to go and individually approve each post before it shows up.

For what it's worth, I've never seen a board running vBulletin that actually had new posts on moderation.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    you dont seem overly positive about this >.>

Leave a comment:

• syedakm
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Have you installed any hacks?
    no.....

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Have you installed any hacks?

Leave a comment:

• syedakm
    replied
    Originally posted by Faranth
    did you turn on or off new users waiting moderation?

is your board hacked at all?
    yes it is turned on meaning users are being moderated before they can post in the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    did you turn on or off new users waiting moderation?

is your board hacked at all?

Leave a comment:

• syedakm
    replied
    ok let me explain it in more details.

When you post in any of the discussion forums, the "v" image icon is kinda lit up indicating that this forum has a new post. Well on my forum, whenever there is a new post or new thread being started the main forum doesn't show it. By showing I mean the generic "v" image icon that shows either turned on or turned off state is always turned off.

This started few weeks ago when I was using 2.2.6 version. I upgraded it thinking there might be some bug acting up but even with the latest version upgrade, to 2.3.3 its not fixed.

The second issue is when you go to the admin CP main window you see the following:
    Welcome to the vBulletin Administrators' Control Panel
    Software Developed by Jelsoft Enterprises Limited

From here, you can control all aspects of your vBulletin forums. Please select what you need from the links down the left hand side of this page.

There are currently 0 user(s) awaiting moderation.
    Well since I have upgraded my forum software the number of users awaiting moderation always remain 0 no matter how many new users have registered.

I hope this help more.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I have to admit I'm not quite sure what either question or situation is. :confused;

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    >.> odd errors, have you hacked your boards at all? did you turn post moderation on?

Leave a comment:

• syedakm
    started a topic new users and new posts dont showup

new users and new posts dont showup

Hi Guys

2 issues.

1. When a user responds to a thread, the replies don't show up as a new post on the main forum, meaning the new post icon doesn't show up either on the thread itself nor on the main forum page.

2. Control Panel main window doesn't show up if any new members have registered.

I recently upgraded my forum from 2.2.6 to 2.3.3. The first problem occured even before the upgrade, but the second one occured after the upgrade.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X