X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aou_Student
    replied
    Hi again,

Thank you my friend for perlying so fast .

I solved the problem by uploading the file forumdisplay.php and overwrite it to the existing one. I hope that is enough!!. If its not enough please be with me.

Thank you very much again.

And more, Thank you for making life better.

God pless you.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Error code 13: Permission denied

Your db user does not have permission to write to the tmp directory. Upload the phpinfo.php file from the 'extras' directory of the zip file to your forums directory. Then post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Aou_Student
    started a topic A problem when viewing a forum

A problem when viewing a forum

Hello,

Please can anyone help me to fix this major problem. When I try to view a forum, this error msg shows up:

--------------------------
    Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT DISTINCT post.userid, IF(votenum>=2,votenum,0) AS votenum,
    IF(votenum>=2 AND votenum > 0,votetotal/votenum,0) AS voteavg, post2.pagetext as pagetext, icon.title as icontitle,icon.iconpath,
    thread.threadid,thread.title,lastpost, forumid,pollid,open,replycount,postusername,postuserid,
    lastposter,thread.dateline,views,thread.iconid,notes,thread.visible,sticky,votetotal,attac h
    FROM thread
    LEFT JOIN icon ON (icon.iconid = thread.iconid)
    LEFT JOIN post ON (thread.threadid = post.threadid AND post.userid = '1' AND post.visible = 1) LEFT JOIN post AS post2 ON (thread.firstpostid = post2.postid)
    WHERE thread.threadid IN (0,875,766,374,597)
    ORDER BY sticky DESC, lastpost DESC

mysql error: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sqlbd_bc94_1.MYI' (Errcode: 13)

mysql error number: 1

Date: Wednesday 29th of October 2003 10:35:55 PM
    Script: http://www.aouclass.org/vb/vb/forumd...s=&forumid=507
    Referer: http://www.aouclass.org/vb/index.php?s=

-------------------------
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X