Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tubedogg
    replied
    Try upgrading to 2.3.2. Since it doesn't happen consistently there's not really anything we can tell you...

Leave a comment:

• Koneko
    started a topic Private Message browsing error?

Private Message browsing error?

This has been happening for a while, and i'm not sure if this is an actual vB error? But I do know other members on the board are having the same problem.

For some reason, whenever you go into your private messages, a random image or two will break, even though the image is still there. You can right click the image and tell it to appear. Or this message will be on the top of the page:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:23:51 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.28 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.2 PHP/4.3.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634 mod_ssl/2.8.15 OpenSSL/0.9.7a X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.3 Content-Length: 13819 Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=99 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type: text/html
    It ONLY happens on this one particular message board, and it ONLY happens in the private messages area, and it happens just about every time you go in there. Does anyone know why? And what can I do to fix it?

The URL is http://spammy.nu, and the version is 2.3.0.