How would i...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would i...

How would i reduce the amount of Queries used on Forum display and Show thread? For Forum Display it's well over 100 queries used like 166 and for show thread its like 200 how would i reduce the amount of queries and my pages for the 2 are generated in 5 seconds each(rounded off). How would i reduce the queries and make page load time faster?

This wouldn't be possible without hacking.

And the amount of queries you say sounds incredibly large. Have you installed any hacks so far?

(P. S. To ask about how to do this using a hack, ask at www.vBulletin.org)
    http://www.wdwforum.net/smallsig.php

Comment

You must have installed some hacks because the standard vB doesn't have anywhere near that number of queries.

Try posting for help over at vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Edit: I talked to my friend Storm and he said there was too much stuff in the postbit. I was able to fix that problem and im reducing signature limits. ^_^ Hope it works
        Last edited by Sephiroth189; Tue 28 Oct '03, 5:01pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X