Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysql errors

Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL: SELECT wordid,title FROM word WHERE title IN ('yup','yup')
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'word.MYD'. (errno: 145)

mysql error number: 1016

any suggestions?

Your word table is corrupted. Upload repair.php (it's in the 'extras' folder of the zip file) to your admin directory. Close your forums, then run it from your browser with this syntax:

http://www.yourdomain.com/forum/admin/repair.php?html=1&check=1

[Of course change the exact URL as appropriate for your forums.]

If everything reports 'Ok' then reopen your forums. If not, then run it again. The second time everything should report Ok (except the session table which you can ignore.)
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I would...If I could..but I can't because you guys are the ones who did the install..So I don't have any files..

Would'nt know how to do it anyways

Comment

Download the zip file from the Members Area and extract the repair.php file from the extras folder.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Download the zip file from the Members Area and extract the repair.php file from the extras folder.

I did that and nothing happend..says page not found

Comment

Originally posted by boomertbh
            I did that and nothing happend..says page not found
            also I'm using 2.3.0

there is no DL for this

Comment

What do you mean 'page not found'? Where exactly did you get that?

Also you can use the repair.php file in the 2.3.2 zip file. You can also run this query in phpMyAdmin to fix this table directly:

REPAIR TABLE word;

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                What do you mean 'page not found'? Where exactly did you get that?

Also you can use the repair.php file in the 2.3.2 zip file. You can also run this query in phpMyAdmin to fix this table directly:

REPAIR TABLE word;

I uploaded the repair php..closed the forums. then in the brower window entered the syntax that you posted and nothing happened

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X