In admin CP Page goes into one with links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In admin CP Page goes into one with links

Well in the admin cp when i click a link the whole page loads. I know this maybe a problem with my settings but please does any1 know how to sort it

Sorry I don't understand the question.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

When i click a link in admin cp e.g Forum manager the page fills with Forum manager and the admin cp pannel on left disapears meaning i have to type the whole address back to the start of admin cp

Comment

Reupload the original vB files - in particular cp.css and admin/index.php.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I get on 2 forums i know :/

Comment

Bump

Comment

Did you:

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              Reupload the original vB files - in particular cp.css and admin/index.php.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yes and as i said happens on 2 forums i admin for

Comment

Are the other forums on different servers or the same one? If it's different servers then the problem is on your end - either browser settings, firewall or something interfereing with Internet pages.

If they are all on the same server and you haven't installed any hacks, then fill out a support ticket at:
                  http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X