Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank pages

Hello

i searched for similar problems with blank frames, and i didnt find any one with the same issue as me, so i am posting a new thread here.

i checked the config file and its fine, i checked the templates and its fine.

right now my calendar page, and some hacked pages (vbquiz, store, weather) are also blanks, but it works when i am logged off...

can anyone help me plz?

thanks in advance

Blank pages are almost always due to problems in editing the php files. If you upload the original vB files you will not have this problem.

Note, we do not offer support for hacks and hacked forums on this site. You can try vbulletin.org if you do not want to remove your hacks.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Blank pages are almost always due to problems in editing the php files. If you upload the original vB files you will not have this problem.

Note, we do not offer support for hacks and hacked forums on this site. You can try vbulletin.org if you do not want to remove your hacks.
      yea i am aware of that, and i did reupload the original vb files ( the calendar page ) and i had the default templates installed, and its still blank

Comment

I just accessed your calendar page and it showed up fine:

http://www.g3squad.com/forums/calendar.php

To tell you the truth I do not see any why for this to happen with the original templates and php files.

Remove all your hacks and if you still have this problem, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Also make sure you leave the default vB files in place.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X