Moderator setting styles in respective forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator setting styles in respective forum

How can I enable moderators to edit the style set for their forum without access to the admin CP?

You cna't without hacking.

Comment

Then how come it lists it as an option when setting a moderator to a forum?

Comment

You mean this one:

Can modify styles (not implemented yet)
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry you were offended. That was certainly not my intention and honestly I did not think that my answer was 'lazy', disrespectful or a 'smart ass remark'. I was merely pointing out that the Admin CP said this feature was not implemented yet. I'll certainly be more careful when responding to your posts in the future.

As for not putting that in at all, I agree that that would have made more sense. I'm not sure how that made it in the Admin CP or why it was never taken out.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X