mysql error number: 1203

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysql error number: 1203

THis is the error I'm getting... I've turned persistent connections off... I've talked to my host, who has responded by saying that "The max connection on the server is set at 20,000 which should be more than enough." There is NO WAY that I'm even coming close to having 20,000 people connecting... I'm getting this error every single minute... probably at least one every ten seconds, delivered to my email box... I currently have 32 users on the board right now, and I'm getting this error constantly...

-----------------------------------------------------

Database error in vBulletin :

Link-ID == false, connect failed
    mysql error: User orangema_isaaclo has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

mysql error number: 1203

Date: Friday 17th of October 2003 12:46:55 PM
    Script: /BB/avatar.php?userid=1189&dateline=1051995611
    Referer: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6706

Anybody?

Comment

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php
      PHP Version 4.3.2
      MySQL 4.0.15-standard
      Server operating system: Linux

Comment

I've got 24 users on my board right now and am getting this error...

According to my host my max connection on the server is set at 20,000

I don't know what to do from here...

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John
          THis
          mysql error: User orangema_isaaclo has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
          The error message is clear and I suspect your host is not being truthful about the 20,000 allowed connections. Your account is using more MySQL connections than your host allows you to have.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X