• Show
Clear All

• etones
    replied
    yeah.. me2be u were right, i think they are pretty kewl now

Leave a comment:

• ThePenguin
    replied
    Yes, I've used the search function many, many, many times already. I can't imagine doing this without it. I haven't used the search/replace yet as I don't want to change things in ALL of my templates. Perhaps in a future version it could be limited to a specific set of templates ? That would work well...

I've changed dozens of them already to add a simple background image. It would be cool if that was a variable that you only had to change once like the BBTitle.

Very impressive nevertheless!

Leave a comment:

• Me2Be
    replied
    Originally posted by ThePenguin
    Yep, at first I found them quite daunting but I'm quickly finding my way around the templates and have already changed quite a lot. Quite cool !
    The template search feature is such a life saver too! When I couldn't find a template, I used that and it came right up

Leave a comment:

• ThePenguin
    replied
    Yep, at first I found them quite daunting but I'm quickly finding my way around the templates and have already changed quite a lot. Quite cool !

Leave a comment:

• Me2Be
    replied
    Originally posted by etones
    man.. styles are now so complex, I have no Idea what-so0ever what the hells going on
    Give it time, once you play with it is starts to make perfect sense

Leave a comment:

• etones
    replied
    man.. styles are now so complex, I have no Idea what-so0ever what the hells going on

Leave a comment:

• Shoe
    started a topic Very intuitive control panel

Very intuitive control panel

Good job with the control panel. Very intuitive with adding the forums
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X