My PC crashed and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PC crashed and...

my board has been inactive for about 5 months. Well I went in a deleted all posts so I could realy start fresh. Now I cant get my links to work.
    All IMG is on ...I really dont know what else to check.

Please help or give suggestions. All of my affiliate link were working before I mass pruned all posts. Is it something I did???
    Last edited by abagofchps; Wed 15 Oct '03, 1:59pm.

I don't understand the question. What is the direct link to your forums and what problems are you having exactly?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Your links do not work. You need to put a link directly to your forums so we can help you.

Syl...

Comment

Originally posted by abagofchps
        my board has been inactive for about 5 months. Well I went in a deleted all posts so I could realy start fresh. Now I cant get my links to work.
        All IMG is on ...I really dont know what else to check.

Link are like this :KegWorks.com

Please help or give suggestions. All of my affiliate link were working before I mass pruned all posts. Is it something I did???

Well they work here..the format is url=http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=kA3SoUCbOic&offerid=50839.10000046&type=3&subid=0" ]KegWorks.com[/url

My site is www.therestaurantserver.com
        It is down right now (not by my doing)

I will notifiy when it is back up.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvus
          Your links do not work. You need to put a link directly to your forums so we can help you.

Syl...
          ok..board is up...
          the links in question are here:

therestaurantserver.com Forums > On the Go > Steals and Deals > Please support the board

Thanks for your help

Comment

Set 'Allow Dynamic URL for [img] tags?' to 'Yes' in the Admin CP. However please note this could present security issues. Also you may need to increase your word wrap level.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              Set 'Allow Dynamic URL for [img] tags?' to 'Yes' in the Admin CP. However please note this could present security issues. Also you may need to increase your word wrap level.

Set 'Allow Dynamic URL for [img] tags?' to 'Yes' in >>this is already set this way.

increase your word wrap level>>> Why would I need to do this when the links worked fine before I mass pruned?
              Where do I find this in order to do it?

Thanks

Comment

AFAIK there is nothing in mass pruning that would cause this problem. The word wrap setting is in the vBulletin Options under 'Thread display options'.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

A little off topic but it is a bad idea to place all those adds there before you have any members. If i was you i'd wait until you get a 100 or so active members and then place the adds.
                  Those adds are just going to put people off from joining your forum.
                  (Sorry for going off topic but i just thought i should point that out)

Comment

Originally posted by HostOrbit
                    A little off topic but it is a bad idea to place all those adds there before you have any members. If i was you i'd wait until you get a 100 or so active members and then place the adds.
                    Those adds are just going to put people off from joining your forum.
                    (Sorry for going off topic but i just thought i should point that out)

Thanks for the tip HostOrbit ~ thats left from the experimenting

Im working on changing stuff now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                      AFAIK there is nothing in mass pruning that would cause this problem. The word wrap setting is in the vBulletin Options under 'Thread display options'.

I lengthened this to 200 and y links are still not working.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X