Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop posters from posting marquees, embedding MIDI files etc

They are changing the background too!

I don't want them to be able to do all of this.

I am sure I have disabled HTML, and have looked in countless places to diasble the appropriate VB codes.

(I still want people to be able to [img], [code], [b], [u], [i], [quote], [url] etc.)

Thanks in advance

Unless you have hacks installed that compromise security, this should not be possible if HTML is truly disabled.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It was the html... now I feel so stupid im going to kill myself with acid.

You must get a lot of timewasters with such stupid questions

sorry

Comment

No problem. The ones that really bother me are the ones that make the mistakes but never own up to them.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          No problem. The ones that really bother me are the ones that make the mistakes but never own up to them.

Just out of interest, now that I've turned it off, is there any way that I can enable HTML only for the administrators?

Thanks.

Comment

That would require hacking. Try asking over at vbulletin.org.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Cheers!

Comment