My site hit 4,000 members, how do I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My site hit 4,000 members, how do I?

My site hit 4,000 members last week and I want to add the date that we did this to my "news" section. I did not write down the exact day/date that we hit 4,000 members. How do I find this in my Vbulletin Control Panel???

Thank you!

you'll need to find the 4000th member this isn't the one with userid 4000 though so you'll need to count down the userids from the current one.

and then click his profile and its his registering date.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

It'll be a bit server intensive but I'm sure you could do something like the following:
      sql: select id from users sort desc limit 4000
      do this: make $result as the array of result
      for each result: echo "$result['id']<br />";

The top ID you should see should be the 4,000th member.. right?

Regards,
      Patrick

NOTE this is not what should be run, it is definitely not the right calls or format, I just rattled it off of the top of my head. Once you get this, the 4,000th user ID should be at the top of the list
      Patrick Paul

"Better to stay quiet and have others think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Comment

Ooops! Don't forget to order by join date desc!!! Wait, is that possible??

Regards,
        Patrick
        Patrick Paul

"Better to stay quiet and have others think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Comment

thats fine might take 10s to run query

SELECT * FROM user ORDER BY joindate DESC LIMIT 4000
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X