Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All site pages are now blank! Haven't changed a thing in months!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All site pages are now blank! Haven't changed a thing in months!

Checked the site this AM and all site pages where fine around 9am went back at 10am and all pages are now blank! Just white screen. I can get in the admin area fine, but the main site is all blank. Ran the repair.pph and all is fine, also checked the config.php and no blank areas where they shouldn't be, etc. Check other browsers, rebooted box...still doing it. Running 2.2.2 on a box with plenty of juice. It has been running for months with no issues.

I have another board on the same server and it is running just fine. I haven't changed or deleted anything...any ideas?

do you have the upgradeX.php scripts still in your admin directory?

I suspect someone has found them and run them resulting in a blank style.

Can you provide me with admin access and ftp access and I'll sort it. PM or support ticket is fine for details.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Yes, those script are in still there!

I just PM'd you ftp info...TY!

Comment

Anyone else have any ideas? Some preliminary attempted fixes haven't yielded anything

Comment

Well, I just restored to a back up we had...all is fine now. I have no idea what happened, but it is running now. I did delete the upgradeX.php files though, although I coulnt find in the logs where anyone ran them.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

ok i was wondering why it looked fix when i went to do it
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Now I cannot log into the front area (it tells me my password is wrong AND IT IS RIGHT!), but I can log into the CP. I have search for answers. Any ideas on this one?

People are saying they cannot log in also...

???

Comment

Originally posted by abalto
                Now I cannot log into the front area (it tells me my password is wrong AND IT IS RIGHT!), but I can log into the CP. I have search for answers. Any ideas on this one?

People are saying they cannot log in also...

???
                Clear all cookies in your browser both manually and using i.e. tools. Then try to log in. If that takes care of problem for you, then have all your members clear their cookies manually through i.e or whatever browser they use, then have them try to log in agian.

:cool: That which is obvious, needs no introduction. :cool:

Comment

I just tried that and it did not work

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X