download files, not open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• download files, not open?

I am getting several people telling me that they can no longer see my site, they are prompted to download the page. When I had them check against an Invision Board site on my server, they could see it just fine, so I know that this is exclusive for my site.

Only two things I have changed recently are upgrading SSH and turning on register_globals on a subdomain using the php_flag, but none of these should be affecting my site at all.

www.diabloworld.com

Can anyone help?
    www.karmicpower.com
    online community of like minded people

be the change you wish to see in the world

Originally posted by Morgalis
    I am getting several people telling me that they can no longer see my site, they are prompted to download the page. When I had them check against an Invision Board site on my server, they could see it just fine, so I know that this is exclusive for my site.

Only two things I have changed recently are upgrading SSH and turning on register_globals on a subdomain using the php_flag, but none of these should be affecting my site at all.

www.diabloworld.com

Can anyone help?
    wow... this seems to just be getting worse.. people are trying to stop the download and see what they get and I have attached a couple of odd things

I did try removing the register_gloabls ON and found that it had absolutely not affect. I have double checked that mod_gzip is working and moved it to a compression level of 5.

This is killing my site. Can anyone help please?
    Attached Files
    www.karmicpower.com
    online community of like minded people

be the change you wish to see in the world

Comment

Contact your host, it looks like the server has lost the ability to tell what is an active file and how to handle them...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X