X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i restrict memberlist...

to admins and moderators only?

That's a group-level permission.

Admin CP -> User Groups -> Modify -> [edit] -> Can view members info (including other's profiles and members list)

Make it Yes for admins and mods, No for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman

Admin CP -> User Groups -> Modify -> [edit] -> Can view members info (including other's profiles and members list)

thanks

Comment

hmm but then... i still want the normal users to view profile... only memberlist cannot be viewed...

Comment

Originally posted by d3nnis
          hmm but then... i still want the normal users to view profile... only memberlist cannot be viewed...

bumped.

Comment

This permission includes both of those things. To allow one thing and not the other would require a slight file modification. You should post on www.vbulletin.org , the official vB hacking site, for help with that.

Comment

This permission includes both of those things. To allow one thing and not the other would require a slight file modification. You should post on www.vbulletin.org , the official vB hacking site, for help with that.

okie thanks... as my main purpose is to not let everyone see the whole list of members...

Comment

they can still view memberlist...

our site disabled viewing postcounts and memberlist, but somehow, someone was able to view postcount and top posters.. how were they able to do that?

which php are they pulling out to view the actual post count of a member? i didn't want them to start spam posting to get ahead of each other.

thanks for any help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X