Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum issue... Argh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum issue... Argh

    This morning the user table for my forum crashed, and I repaired it. After it was fixed, the forum now prints out the following error message:

    Got error 127 from table handler

    And that's it. I checked the tables, everything has status "OK" (except for the session table, of course).

    So I'm now clueless. Help?

    Oh yeah:

    vBulletin 2.2.6
    MySQL 3.23.41

    Edit: I've also searched the forums for a possible solution but couldn't find any.
    Last edited by SC_Sniper; Sun 21st Sep '03, 11:37am.

  • #2
    uhh.... try running the repair scrit again maybe?

    and upgrade to the newest version of vBulletin

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Faranth
      uhh.... try running the repair scrit again maybe?

      and upgrade to the newest version of vBulletin
      Repair script does nothing.

      Comment


      • #4
        have you hacked your board?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Faranth
          have you hacked your board?
          Negative. It's been running fine for the past few months or so, also.

          Comment


          • #6
            must have been alot of months 2.2.6 is sorta out dated :\

            Comment


            • #7
              Error 127 means the disk/partition that the MySQL data is being stored on is full. You will need to contact your host and ask them to free up space on that disk.

              (You should also really upgrade to 2.3.2...)

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry, I was wrong. Error 28 is disk full, 127 is record file crashed. Try running repair.php a couple of times more and see if anything pops up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    PHEW!
                    I was just about ready to empty the attachment table (496mb)...
                    That saved me a lot of trouble... *gulp*

                    Every table reports "OK" for status every time when running repair.php.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for your help.

                      I found the real problem, apparently my host gave me some php code to stick into the forum's header. It connects to another database. It keeps information about the number of users online. Well, that table crashed (not apart of our database) and caused all the network forums to crash. So, it's fixed now.

                      Phew.

                      Comment

                      widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X