No announcement yet.

Help please this is doing my head in!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please this is doing my head in!!

I cannot get sticky's to work on my forums and also the moderators cannot delete posts.

The forum is http://forums.offitsface.com.

Please help asap!!

Neil Roberts
    Offitsface.com

In Forum Permissions edit each moderator and make sure Can Delete Posts is set to Yes.

Control Panel -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify -> Edit [Mod name] -> Can Delete Posts

As for Sticky threads, there's a Stick/Unsticky open in the Admin options menu at the bottom of the page in new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxy
      In Forum Permissions edit each moderator and make sure Can Delete Posts is set to Yes.

Control Panel -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify -> Edit [Mod name] -> Can Delete Posts

As for Sticky threads, there's a Stick/Unsticky open in the Admin options menu at the bottom of the page in new thread.
      I have the Moderators edit posts working but they cannot delete posts.

Stickys? There is no option in NEW THREAD at the bottom of page!?

Do you mean in the same area as:
      Automatically parse URLs
      Email Notification
      Disable Smilies in This Post
      Show Signature

?

Comment

No,

The Admin Options is on the showthread.php page. Scroll down to the end of the last post and you will see it. It should be below the "Rate this Thread" options.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesT
          No,

The Admin Options is on the showthread.php page. Scroll down to the end of the last post and you will see it. It should be below the "Rate this Thread" options.
          Got it!! Brilliant!! Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X