Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restoring board styles and templates to vb default

Really hope this isn't a daft question, probably is so sorry in advance

The only thing I am interested in keeping, is my folders, posts and members incl private messages.

I've played overtime and changed the default style incl VBimage.

I realise I can open templates and click revert to default, but I'm still confused, as they all list my style names and I think I replaced the actual real default with my own, (renaming it to default).

i want to make sure that when I decide to upgrade I'm not uploading templates or anything that V3 can't deal with (like isn't compatible with) does that make sense? I'm trying to prepare my board for upgrading so it will be as smooth as possible, then I can obviously create new styles on the new board.

so if I uploaded the original files from VB V2.32 would this over write what I've got now without affecting my posts members and stuff?

thanks in advance

overwriting PHP files won't affect your forum. All data (settings, user posts, pms) are stored in MySQL
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

When you upload from vB2 to vB3 you will not be able to convert the style.

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
        overwriting PHP files won't affect your forum. All data (settings, user posts, pms) are stored in MySQL
        Great, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X