Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesT
    replied
    "ERROR 1044 at line 26: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' to database 'theshane_vb230'"

Make sure user 'theshane_shane' has access to the database 'theshane_vb230'. You can do this in CPanel.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    If it is sql, and you have a fast connection, you might try using phpmyadmin and having it add all the database back into your system.

Leave a comment:

• xShanex
    started a topic Major Help needed

Major Help needed

Alright my host(I ditched them) messed up my dns and kept being an ass, then today I notice he emptied some of my tables (users for one). Luckly I have a very recent back-up and after finding a new host I get it uploaded (in ASCII mode) and I get the following errors:

"ERROR 1044 at line 26: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' to database 'theshane_vb230'"

Tried with both jailshell and bach prompt.

It stops at the access table in the database. and gives the error. Do I need to CHMOD the file or what?

and yes I put the right restore commands in, I've never had this problem before.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X