Can't attach images!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't attach images!

Hello, there is a problem I am having with my forum...

When users attach images on posts, the images are not showed.

Why can this be happening?

Thanks you very much,
    Javier

What happens exactly when they post an attachment? Have you checked to make sure the attachments aren't moderated?

In the Admin CP, open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have attached an image here of what happens.

I can't find the "Server Settings and Optimization Options" section...

Well, thanks, still have the problem..
      Attached Files

Comment

There is no image attached to your post. And the 'Server Settings and Optimization Options' is in the vBulletin Options section of the Admin CP.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          There is no image attached to your post. And the 'Server Settings and Optimization Options' is in the vBulletin Options section of the Admin CP.
          Thanks for your fast answer.. I now attached the image.
          Still can't find that, I attached a new image, which of that options it is?
          Attached Files

Comment

The problem is that image is from a vB2 and you posted this in the vB3 forum. I willmove this to the correct forum.

Since you are running vB2, upload the phpinfo.php file from the 'extras' directory of the zip file to your forums directory. Then post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

The problem is that image is from a vB2 and you posted this in the vB3 forum. I willmove this to the correct forum.

Since you are running vB2, upload the phpinfo.php file from the 'extras' directory of the zip file to your forums directory. Then post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.
              Here you have: http://www.soywebmaster.com/phpinfo.php

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hmmm...there's nothing in phpinfo that would cause this. The next thing to check is to see if you are moderating attachments for this forum. Check your forum settings.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Hmmm...there's nothing in phpinfo that would cause this. The next thing to check is to see if you are moderating attachments for this forum. Check your forum settings.
                  Thanks, I have searched, but I can't find where to change that, can U please tell me where to check if I am moderating attachments?

Thanks you very much.

Comment

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify -> Attachment Queue

Make sure you check for the forums this is happening in.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify -> Attachment Queue

Make sure you check for the forums this is happening in.
                      Attachment Queue.. I am not moderating attachments.

What can it be?

Comment

What's the URL to a post in which you are sure an image was attached?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

What's the URL to a post in which you are sure an image was attached?
                          Sorry for the delay on this answer, here you have a post with some attachments not being showed:

http://www.soywebmaster.com/showthread.php?threadid=474

You need an account to see the forum, please, contact
                          me on icq: 39884456
                          or create one account, I delete it later.

Thanks =)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X