Forum options in Admin panel won't save since upgrade to 2.3.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum options in Admin panel won't save since upgrade to 2.3.2

After upgrading to 2.3.2 from 2.3.0, any changes I make in the forum options on the admin panel do not get saved. Once I hit the "Save Changes" button it simply brings me back to a blank page. If I go back into the forums options section it doesn't show any of the changes I made. I've done some searching through the forums here and have yet to find a similar problem. Thoughts?

Can anyone help me with this? I really need to make some changes to my board and this problem is making it impossible.

Thanks.

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Done!

Thanks for the help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X