I broke my board! Upgrade Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I broke my board! Upgrade Questions

I am having a minor heart attack. I wanted to switch from .php3 extentions to plain .php (don't know WHY I picked .php3 in the first place but I thought I needed to and now I don't want them anymore).

So I did a clean install of 2.3.2 into a new folder and used the same database. Then I renamed the folder to the old folder name. Everything LOOKS like it works and you can post new messages. However, some of the buttons (like Reply) are still pointing to .php3 extensions.

I really don't know where to go from here. I thought that since I messed everything up I could go back to the old version, but that one is somehow even MORE messed up. And I thought I would just install Version 3 since that would most certainly be clean, but I ran out of space on my host.

So my question is, how do I switch the new version so that everything is looking for .php instead of .php3? I think that will fix the immediate problem.

(edited to remove sig... I could have sworn I DID read the rules when I put it up, which is why it's already been down-sized once)
    Last edited by AndreaBash; Sun 7th Sep '03, 12:23pm.

well using your new install, all you would have to do is probally look thought the templates and fix them :\

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31908
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Thank you for the link. The 4 character search limitation made it hard to search for this topic. I'll try that now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X