This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling avatars

I have asked this on vbulletin.org and they can't seem to find an answer so I figured I'd try my luck here since you guys should know VB pretty well.

On my forum in the users profile there is a feature where you can leave a comment to the user right on that persons profile page and the post shows up there as well. The only problem is that the users avatars do not show if you are using the vbulletins upload feature. For people who use the avatars that are stored on the websites server it works fine, however uploaded ones do not.

Is there any possible way to have users avatars show?

Here is the link to this mod:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...=&pagenumber=1

Like I said I am sorry to ask this here, but I could not find or get an answer on vb org. Thank you

hacked boards are not supported here :\

my best advice for you is to uninstall and reinstall the hack and see if you can get it to work :\

Comment

That doesn't work though. The person who created the mod isn't sure how to do it either. That's why I felt someone here could be of help since they understand VBulletin better. Basically I am just wondering if there is a way to display the users avatars on the getinfo page.

Comment

Hacked boards are not supported here.
        If you have a question about hacking, try asking at www.vbulletin.org
        Sig? What sig?

Comment

you might need to call the postbit function to display the avatars, so a querry would be needed i belive to get the users avatar. ask over at vbulletin.org 's troubble shootting

Comment

Thank you Faranth

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDelight.net
              Hacked boards are not supported here.
              If you have a question about hacking, try asking at www.vbulletin.org
              Read post #2.

Comment

um yeah that has pretty much been said. There was no reason to reply by just giving some smart-alec comment. If you would have bothered reading MY FIRST post it said I have already ASKED and they did not KNOW. Do I have to pay 100$ more just to get some answers.

Faranth is the only one who actually gave me constructive help and I think him/her.
                Last edited by MissNegativity; Sun 7th Sep '03, 6:24pm.

Comment

Originally posted by MissNegativity
                  um yeah that has pretty much been said. There was no reason to reply by just giving some smart-alec comment. If you would have bothered reading MY FIRST post it said I have already ASKED and they did not KNOW. Do I have to pay 100$ more just to get some answers.

Faranth is the only one who actually gave me constructive help and I think him/her.
                  Excuse me, the comment wasn't directed at you it was directed at Darkdelight and note the smilie at the end which meant it was a joke.

So I suggest you read the thread carefully yourself.

Comment

I think the original question has been answered. For the record all questions regarding hacks need to be posted at vbulletin.org. If you don't get a reposse then try bumping your post. At any rate hacks are not supported on these forums.
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X