Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooops!

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel 2.2.9:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO userfield (userid,field5,field6,field7,field1,field2,field3,field4) VALUES (,'','','','','','','')
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ''','','','','','','')' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064

Date: Friday 05th of September 2003 10:26:20 AM
    Script: http://www.####.com/forums/forums/admin/user.php
    Referer: http://www.####.com/forums/admin/user.php?action=add&
    Ok, I've buggered something up somewhere! must be due to a hack I've installed! (I think)

not sure why it says 'forums/forums' !!! My site is not configured like that!

I've closed registration but I want to add 1 or 2 registrations via the control panel... It won't let me!!! keeps kickin out the above error!!!

Can anybody help me please?

Looks like this could be causing it.

VALUES (,'','','','','','','')

There is no value in the first item in the list (userid) so it begins with a " , ".
    Sig? What sig?

Comment

sorry aswell, looks like I've posted this in the wrong section

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDelight.net
        Looks like this could be causing it.

VALUES (,'','','','','','','')

There is no value in the first item in the list (userid) so it begins with a " , ".
        ok, where is that m8... ?

Comment

That is taken from the query in the error you posted.

If this is a hack, either check you installed it correctly or remove it and see if that fixes your problem.
          Sig? What sig?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDelight.net
            That is taken from the query in the error you posted.

If this is a hack, either check you installed it correctly or remove it and see if that fixes your problem.
            Just a case of remembering what hacks I have installed!!! bad move I know! I should of kept a record...

I'll have alook see what I can find

Cheers

Comment

I'm strugglin with this!!!

I know its a long shot since u don't support hacked sites but I would appreciate anybody that could help shed some light on this for me.

Thx in advance

Comment

Without knowing what code generated the query with the error it would be hard to say.

From the error message posted, I would look at what changes you've made to user.php
                Sig? What sig?

Comment

Originally posted by eM_eSS_Kay
                  I'm strugglin with this!!!

I know its a long shot since u don't support hacked sites but I would appreciate anybody that could help shed some light on this for me.

Thx in advance
                  You need to either reupload the original vB files and uninstall your hacks, or ask for help at the hacking site - vbulletin.org.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X