Tracking users site wide..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking users site wide..

I run a large file sharing site that utilizes VB as a bbs for my users. I was wondering how I could keep track of my users site wide using VB's Who's Online function. So a user would appear if they are on a internal page located outside the forum.

Basicly what i am trying to do is reflect the amount of users logged on throughout the site. Is this possible?

Jorge
    www.zeropaid.com

This would require code modification or creation and as such you'll need to ask such questions at vbulletin.org.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
      This would require code modification or creation and as such you'll need to ask such questions at vbulletin.org.
      Um, ok. I would if it was responding, it seems to be down right now.

Doesn't Vb have a sessioning/cookie module that i can tap into?
      Last edited by zeropaid; Wed 3rd Sep '03, 10:19pm.
      www.zeropaid.com

Comment

Yes it does, but again doing so would require code modification or creation which we do not support on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
          Yes it does, but again doing so would require code modification or creation which we do not support on this site.
          alright, then. Can you tell me what scripts control this functionality and i will figure it out myself?
          www.zeropaid.com

Comment

This requires calling in global.php to all your non-vb pages.

Here's the thread on vbulletin.org where people can help you. They will not support hacked VB forums here.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=56545

Syl...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X