Floodcheck not working properly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floodcheck not working properly...

I recently moved my website and forum to a new server. Now, a handful of my users are getting the floodcheck warning message, telling them that they must wait more than 30 seconds before they can post another message all the time. They can do everything else, (send PM's, etc.), but they can't post at all. Some users actually have more than one account, and they are only having this problem with one of them. Any ideas on what could be going on?

It's unclear what you mean. How long are they waiting?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      It's unclear what you mean. How long are they waiting?
      They are waiting more than 30 seconds, it's more like hours and days. Basically, they can't post because they keep getting the flood check error message when they shouldn't.

Comment

The only other thing I can think of is the fact that they have more than one account. Perhaps the cookies are getting messed up.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X