Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin login not working.... Please HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin login not working.... Please HELP!!

We just recently moved our forums to another server. I backed up the database and my ISP created a the new MYSQL files for our boards and imported the backup to the new server. Now I can get to the /forums/admin/index.php that displays the login screen but canít login. It just recycles the admin login screen. Now just to note the original location had a different username and password for the forums MYSQL database and I had the ISP change this to a different username and password after moving it. Now I canít even turn my boards on or administrate them. My Admin password and login for the /forums/admin/index.php was not changed only the forums MYSQL database user name and password were changed.

I could really use some help on solutions to resolve this problem PLEASE!!!!
    Last edited by RJ Jaffey; Sat 30th Aug '03, 11:38am.

Just a quick note to let you know I replied to your support ticket that you sent it regarding this problem.

Comment

Thnak You Cary

Originally posted by Cary
      Just a quick note to let you know I replied to your support ticket that you sent it regarding this problem.
      Received your mail and replied with information needed.

Thank You so much!

Comment

Working...
      X