Moderator delete rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator delete rights

My apologies if this is in the wrong section, or has been covered before. I searched prior, but could not find my answer.

I am running version 2.3.2

I assigned moderator status to a few members in my new board. They are telling me that they are not allowed to delete posts in their respective forums, others posts and not even their own posts.

I have reviewed/applied proper permissions in not only the individual forum moderator section, but in the user groups/moderator section as well.

Question #1 - what do I have to do to ensure moderators can delete their own posts AND others posts in the forums they have moderator status?

Question #2 - Is it possible to give them the ability to delete board wide although they only have moderator status in certain forums? Or what would I have to do to give them that ability?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, just got my board 2 days ago!

Thanks much!

Jim

1. Set the individual Mod permissions accordingly:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify -> {Moderator name} [edit]

2. Either make them Super Mods or add them to the Mod list for each forum.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X