• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Leave a comment:

• Morgalis
    replied
    i have run the repair.php script as well as run it in phpmyadmin and from the command line of my server

still.. i get this

Checking if User is missing in Table Userfield...

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/home/diabloworld/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 120
    the line number fluctuates

the result of this problem is that people have lost forum access masks and this is on a large scale.. not only do i have many staff forums, but nearly 20 forums committed to my clan, of which 200+ people have had their access jacked, and a staff of 40+ that have lost access to some of their forums

is there any way i can either a) get this to run without timing out or 2) get the sql statements to run it without the script

please.. we really need the help

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Have you run repair.php yet? Also are you talking about this script:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...984#post248984

Leave a comment:

• Morgalis
    started a topic userfield.php timing out

userfield.php timing out

I have a discrepency with my user and userfield tables, which is discovered when I cannot edit many users and get this error

Invalid SQL: SELECT forumid,accessmask FROM access WHERE userid='29043'
    mysql error: Got error 134 from table handler

mysql error number: 1030
    When I run the userfield.php script to fix it, I am getting a maximum execution error, and the script fails

I haven't made any changes recently, so not sure why I am running into this problem. I need to run this script.

Any suggestions?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X