Moderating Members by Holding Posts in Que

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderating Members by Holding Posts in Que

I must be having a blonde moment this morning, but how can I moderate members, by allowing them to post, but having their posts held in que for review prior to being posted in the forums?
    Rob

To my knowledge you can only moderate whole forums, not individual members.

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify -> [edit] -> Moderation Options

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
      To my knowledge you can only moderate whole forums, not individual members.

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify -> [edit] -> Moderation Options
      I've never really had to do this before, but I have a member that loves stirring the pot and creating dismay within the forums every now and then. Rather than just completely banning him, I'd rather just have his messages held in a que for review prior to release.
      Rob

Comment

Originally posted by RobAC
        I've never really had to do this before, but I have a member that loves stirring the pot and creating dismay within the forums every now and then. Rather than just completely banning him, I'd rather just have his messages held in a que for review prior to release.
        I suppose another way, create a new user group identical to your registered users group, and moderate all posts from that new usergroup and stick him in this special group.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X