Registered members question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered members question

From the control panel I can view all the new registrations but if you go into Members from the forum some of them arent showing up.

Since this is a relatively new installation should I do a support ticket or is it something I dont have set right?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by FrBe
    From the control panel I can view all the new registrations but if you go into Members from the forum some of them arent showing up.

Since this is a relatively new installation should I do a support ticket or is it something I dont have set right?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe it's to do with their user type not really sure but in Options/vbulletin options there is a option to restrict Listing.

Restrict Listing
    Select Yes to hide members from appearing on the member's list who are Awaiting Confirmation, Awaiting Coppa, and in the Not Registered/Not Logged in usergroups.

Comment

Originally posted by good2laugh
      Maybe it's to do with their user type not really sure but in Options/vbulletin options there is a option to restrict Listing.

Restrict Listing
      Select Yes to hide members from appearing on the member's list who are Awaiting Confirmation, Awaiting Coppa, and in the Not Registered/Not Logged in usergroups.
      Thanks but Ive got no selected on that since I dont require confirmation on my forum.

Its just kinda weird why it only seems to do it to some new registrations but not all of them.

Comment

Did I ask this in the wrong forum or what?

Comment

Did you look at the Memberlist options in the vBulletin Options section of the Admin CP:

Restrict Listing
          Select Yes to hide members from appearing on the member's list who are Awaiting Confirmation, Awaiting Coppa, and in the Not Registered/Not Logged in usergroups
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks to both of you.

That fixed it even though I could have sworn I had it set up so that I didnt have to approve new registrations.

Anyway, I appreciate the help.

I recently switched to vBulletin from UBB and its taking me a little while to get used to the different ways of doing things I guess.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X