Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyser Söze
    replied
    i did all that didnt fix anything, in fact the modify options temps were the originals already and the registeradult just had one little change but i reverted it to the original

didnt fix it, but i did some looking and found where u can edit the custom feilds, and i changed location from being required, now everythings working, but location doesnt show up in the edit profile

-edit-

now that its not set to required it has shown up!! i checked right before i edited the custom feilds and it wasnt there

odd

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Revert your registeradult and modifyoptions templates back to original.

Leave a comment:

• Keyser Söze
    replied
    still having this prob, attached is the edit profile and then the error msg, i have no hacks installed this was after installing 2.3.2, didnt have this problem in 2.3.0
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    no-one can post in the bugs forums.

Posts should be made in the troubleshooting forum and once verified by a moderator will be moved into the bugs forum.

Leave a comment:

• Keyser Söze
    started a topic 2.3.2 bug

2.3.2 bug

hey why cant i post bugs n the bug forum, says permission denied,

well a mod pls move this

anyways tis is a bad one i guess its a bug, theres no location in the edit profile, its missing, plus the location is a required feild so it causes a error when ppl try to update their profile

what happened to the location feild?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X