X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.3.2 bug

hey why cant i post bugs n the bug forum, says permission denied,

well a mod pls move this

anyways tis is a bad one i guess its a bug, theres no location in the edit profile, its missing, plus the location is a required feild so it causes a error when ppl try to update their profile

what happened to the location feild?

no-one can post in the bugs forums.

Posts should be made in the troubleshooting forum and once verified by a moderator will be moved into the bugs forum.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

still having this prob, attached is the edit profile and then the error msg, i have no hacks installed this was after installing 2.3.2, didnt have this problem in 2.3.0
      Attached Files

Comment

Revert your registeradult and modifyoptions templates back to original.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i did all that didnt fix anything, in fact the modify options temps were the originals already and the registeradult just had one little change but i reverted it to the original

didnt fix it, but i did some looking and found where u can edit the custom feilds, and i changed location from being required, now everythings working, but location doesnt show up in the edit profile

-edit-

now that its not set to required it has shown up!! i checked right before i edited the custom feilds and it wasnt there

odd

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X